Hunter Douglas Kadaň s.r.o. is part of a multinational corporation Hunter Douglas operating in more than 100 countries all over the world. We are among the leading companies in the field of window covering technology production.
The company was founded in 1919 by Henry Sonnenberg. The production in Netherlands was launched in 1932. In 1940, the company expanded into the American market where it joined Joe Hunter’s company, which developed a technology and equipment for a production of aluminum parts, in 1946. Between 1960 – 1980, the company expanded all over the world and built up several branches in Europe, Australia, and Asia. In 1971, the headquarters was transferred to Rotterdam, Netherlands where it operates up until now. The company employs 15 thousand employees worldwide.
The dynamics, that drives the DouglasHunter company since 1919 to become a multinational corporation, is based on innovative thinking, continuous development of new skills and knowledge, sharing information, flexible thinking and acting, and its consistent focus on high targets within rapidly changing global environment.
The company HunterDouglas Kadaň s.r.o. is situated in Tušimice. It was founded in 1995 and currently offers stable working conditions to 450 employees. It is listed among the stable employers within the Chomutov area. The company is aware of the necessity of constant change and development. It values dynamics, innovations, effectiveness, professionalism, and its employee and customer satisfaction.
- Business is people.
- Confidence and respect are the basis for any relationship.
- Think in principles. Focus on the essentials but know your business in every detail.
- Don’t go with the crowd. Offer something different and if possible, unique.
- Don’t be afraid to make mistakes, nor to admit them. Only he who does nothing makes none.
- Trying is better than analysing if you can limit the risk.
- Listen to advice. But have the courage of your own convictions.
- Distinguish between deals and relationships. A deal is a single event, whereas a relationship requires mutual trust and a ound ongoing basis.
- Timing is critical. There is a time to move expeditiously and there are times when one should do nothing.
- Common Sense and Instincts are far more important than intelligence and what one has learned.
- Know your own limitations. Beware of people who don’t know what they don’t know.
- The only certainty is change. The ability to survive and flourish depends on flexibility and the willingness to constantly adapt to a changing world.
The window covering products made by Hunter Douglas have excellent design and variable control. They isolate interiors from heat or cold, save energy, protect from harmful UV radiation, and absorb sound to improve the acoustics within the interior.